EarthLab development team is looking for a new teammate!
Are you a python developer?
Integrated in a team of 5 persons, the candidate will work in the development of the components within Max-ICS, their maintenance and their integration. Using the micro-services and Reactive paradigm, the candidate will have more particularly to:
Work in the implementation of new components within the platform,
Maintain existing components, preforming maintenance, adaptations and refactoring,
Participate in the definition of the technical design of solutions,
Participate in the implementation of tests and automated monitoring scripts,
Work with the other development team members to develop pipeline components, for internal and external use,
Prepare documentation to present the different feature of the platform,
Participate in Research and Development European projects.
• Proficient knowledge in the API Solutions (REST, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge in the Python programming language
• Experience in message queueing and/or asynchronous programming is considered as a plus
• Good knowledge in some Big Data Storage (e.g. Hadoop, Cassandra, ElasticSearch & HBase)
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the Open Source projects
• Strong problem-solving skills and hands-on approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English, both in writing and spoken, French is considered a plus